Living In Liberty Awareness and Prevention Team
Objectives: The Awareness and Prevention team seeks to
- 1. Educate the public on the scope of human trafficking, more specifically sex trafficking, worldwide and in the local Pittsburgh region.
- 2. Encourage the public to “look beneath the surface” and become cognizant of trafficked victims in their own walk of life.
- 3. Facilitate awareness of the worldwide injustices that allow these crimes to operate and thrive.
- 4. Focus efforts on educating and empowering vulnerable individuals who are at greater risk of falling victim to sexual exploitation by others.
- 5. Inspire action by participants to evaluate their own behavior, share this information with others, and become involved in the fight to stop these crimes and care for the victims.
Our awareness and prevention work focuses on:
- 1. Speaking engagements
- 2. Informational and educational displays
- 3. Social Networking
- 4. Specific group training
- 5. Other creative efforts to get the word out
Contact the Living in Liberty Awareness and Prevention Team contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- · To book a speaker
- · To request informational and educational displays and resources
- · For guidelines on starting a prayer ministry focused on human trafficking
- · For specific training and resources focused on prevention for vulnerable populations:
- o Youth
- o Young adults
- o Parents
- o Teachers
- o Youth Leaders
If you are interested in scheduling a training or presentation, please contact us.