See below for a list of current one-time or specific volunteer needs. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@livinginliberty.org for more information.
- Truck Route Manager – help us facilitate our monthly pick-up route for furniture donations by overseeing communication with donors and our truck route drivers.
- Safe Home Manager – help oversee scheduling and training for our safe home volunteer staff.
- Outreach Donations – help our street outreach team prepare for their weekly neighborhood visits by collecting clothing donations at the store for their distribution.
- Pick-up and Unload Donations – help load and unload donations from one of two kids consignment sales happening the weekend of October 6th & 7th! Contact Store Director Karen Robinson at Karen@Livinginliberty.org for more details.
- Table-Top Display Coordinator – help research opportunities for and organize Living in Liberty’s representation at conferences, fairs, and other events in the Pittsburgh area.