See below for a list of current one-time or specific volunteer needs. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@livinginliberty.org for more information.
- Graphic Design and Communication –Assist with designing brochures, post cards and other items for Living in Liberty
- Social Worker- Contract social worker to provide services to the women in our home.
- Outreach Donations – help our street outreach team prepare for their weekly neighborhood visits by collecting clothing donations at the store for their distribution.
- Pick-up and Unload Donations – help load and unload furniture donations at the Repurposed store on the 3rd Saturday of the month contact email@example.com.
- Table-Top Display Coordinator – help research opportunities for and organize Living in Liberty’s representation at conferences, fairs, and other events in the Pittsburgh area.
- Clothes merchandiser and sorter- Helps to dress and prepare mannequins at the Repurposed store.